Latest Discussions : Plumbing


10:34AM | 10/05/14
Member Since: 10/05/14
1 lifetime posts
Hello, I have a faucet that is leaking. Its a slow leak coming from the handle for the hot water. Based on the research I've done I believe it needs a new seat and spring. My challenge thus far is that I can't seem to remove the handle to get to where these parts are located. Additionally, I can't seem to identify the brand or model.

I've take a picture of the fixture (partially disassembled) and attached it here. Does anyone recognize this model and if so can you tell me how to go about removing the remaining part of the handle assembly?

Img 3795

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button