Stove is catalog No. 109RC24. Two questions:
Any way to get push buttons part no. WB23X5046 or something compatible?
and more importantly, any way to get Supermatic burner, possibly part no WB30X197, OR, I can get the calrod burners that are compatible with this stove...might I just replace the supermatic burner with a regular one that fits?
from Joy in Alabama. Elizajoy13@gmail.com
P.S. The stove's name is Eleanor.
Desperately seeking discontinued floor tile,,,, cera...
Pergo Madison Hickory lament flooring
- 7 Types of Homeowners Who Can Benefit from a Backyard Shed
- 50 Products for Quick Fixes Around the House
- How To: Keep Cool When You're Working Outside
- 21 Money-Saving Tricks Every Homeowner Needs to Know
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 19 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects