Latest Discussions : Tools & Workshop

csmyth42001

11:43AM | 01/21/18
Member Since: 01/21/18
1 lifetime posts
I own an older (very old) craftsman air compressor and 110 doesnt give it enough power to air up and when I try to wire a 220 plug to it, it'll immediately blow the house main breaker. The switch is new but the wiring from the motor to the switch is not. Obviously I'm replacing all old wiring but does anyone have any ideas of anything else. Also the 220 plug is on its own dedicated 50 breaker.


Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button

Anonymous

Post new button or Login button
Register