I am replacing an existing 48" Indoor/Outdoor ceiling fan in a small 6' x 9.5' screened in porch. I have purchased a 52" replacement. The mount is in the center of this room, with three feet on either side. The directions for installation state "ensure the blades will be at least 30 inches from any obstruction". My planned installation would leave me clearance of about 10 inches of clearance to the screen and 10 inches to the main entryway. Since the screens are year round, need I ensure I am 30 inches away from an obstruction?
Re: Indoor/Outdoor ceiling fan parameters.
Need new light cover for Midwest Challenger Opener C...
Pull down faucet detaches
- 7 Types of Homeowners Who Can Benefit from a Backyard Shed
- 50 Products for Quick Fixes Around the House
- How To: Keep Cool When You're Working Outside
- 21 Money-Saving Tricks Every Homeowner Needs to Know
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 19 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects