Latest Discussions : Kitchen


04:06PM | 07/01/18
A caster came off my kitchen island and when I look I see that the hole where it fits is far too big. It looks as if the previous owner (this was a Craig's List buy) tried to fill the hole with something that didn't work. I thought I would buy new casters with a plate that attached to the leg but can't find any that have a 2" square plate. The only other fix I can think of is to put on feet to raise it up to counter height, but of course then I couldn't move it about.

Does anybody have any other suggestions? Thanks for your help.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button