Which website is best for generating contractor leads?
My vague impression is that Houzz would be better for general contractor or design-build leads and HomeAdvisor would be better for plumbing/ electrical/ painting/ most things
I would tend to agree with margaretlouise. Houzz is more concerned with branding a business, not as much services directory/reviews. Houzz has a lead component, but it's different.
Re: Contractor Marketing
Lighted Mirrors, anyone?
ODOR IN BASEMENT AND ENTIRE HOUSE ALSO IN DUCT WORK!!
- 7 Types of Homeowners Who Can Benefit from a Backyard Shed
- 50 Products for Quick Fixes Around the House
- How To: Keep Cool When You're Working Outside
- 21 Money-Saving Tricks Every Homeowner Needs to Know
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 19 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects