Latest Discussions : Miscellaneous


11:27AM | 08/25/01
Member Since: 08/24/01
2 lifetime posts
Where can I find the piece that converts the 18" x 3.5" rectangle hole in the top of my fireplace to 8" stovepipe.


01:07AM | 01/28/03
Member Since: 01/27/03
1 lifetime posts
I have the same problem (trying to convert an old CraftStove to free standing). I contacted the Craft Stove store in Tucker Ga and that led me to a person who used to fabricate woodstoves. Did you find a part on the shelf somewhere? My bonnet must cover an opening 15 7/8" x 5 1/2" and I was going to 5" stovepipe.


01:47PM | 02/07/03
Member Since: 02/06/03
8 lifetime posts
You can go to a sheet metal fabricating shop and have one custom made to fit. Get a thickness of metal comparible to your stovepipe or stove. Paint with high temp. paint to match your stove.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button