Latest Discussions : Kitchen


05:11PM | 02/08/19
My husband and I are renovating our 1950's youngstown kitchen cabinets, and we are missing about 6' of the steel trim around the front edges. It is a bullnose type trim that looks chrome, but is steel. Does anyone know of anywhere i could find this trim?

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button