Latest Discussions : Plumbing


08:12PM | 08/29/19
Okay so I have two things working against me here...

I'm working with a 1 1/2" sink tailpiece, trying to get it into a 1 1/4" trap adapter. The trap adapter is solvent glued on. What is the best way to accomplish this?
- I found this thing...

I also need to get the wall tube to end up another inch, inch and a half. I've got all sorts of 45 and 90 degree fittings, hubs, adapters... but still stumped. Best way to get where I've gotta go?

Yes, I also know I need a longer tailpiece or extension. I'm mechanically inclined, but no plumber... so please be as specific and patient as possible!

Img 3635

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button