Latest Discussions : Miscellaneous


04:40AM | 07/26/03
Member Since: 07/24/03
3 lifetime posts
I recently bought a log splitter at a yard sale. It is the kind that has a large cone type cutter on the front that rotates and slowly cuts into the wood. I can't find the replacement cone anywhere. I believe the company is out of business. Any suggestions? It is called an Easy Split made by Trans America in Ohio.

k smith

09:03AM | 07/28/03
Member Since: 07/09/03
71 lifetime posts
dont know about replacement parts, but can you have yours reworked at a welding or matel fab shop?

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button