Help, I am redoing my kitchen that has cat. ceilings in it, the drywall tape in the corners are coming apart and craking I started to take it off to retape and mud, but come to find something I never seen before there are two metal strips or bars running with the tape I have no idea what to do to fix my problem. Need help fast need kitchen back soon to feed my hungry family!
Lighted Mirrors, anyone?
drywall tape w/metal strips?
drywall tape w/metal strips in it?
ODOR IN BASEMENT AND ENTIRE HOUSE ALSO IN DUCT WORK!!
- 7 Types of Homeowners Who Can Benefit from a Backyard Shed
- 50 Products for Quick Fixes Around the House
- How To: Keep Cool When You're Working Outside
- 21 Money-Saving Tricks Every Homeowner Needs to Know
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 19 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects