I accidentally ran my dryer without the filter, just for a couple of minutes. It must have been enough for lint to get close to the heating elements, because there was a burning smell in the dryer. It has been off for about 5 hours now, and I don't know if I can run it safely (with the filter, of course) or if I need to have it cleaned before using it again.
Also, is cleaning the inside of my dryer something I can do myself (with hubby's help) or do I need to call in a pro?
Thanks for any help :o) Aline
Get Help from Bob Vila
- Give-Aways & Offers
- Monthly Must Do's
- DIY Project Ideas
- Step-by-Step Guides
- Inspirational Photo Galleries