Latest Discussions : Home Design


08:15AM | 08/22/02
Member Since: 08/21/02
4 lifetime posts
I'm wanting to put in some shelving that are basically like planks coming out of the wall.
Not sure what you would call this?
I'm looking for a design, approach, or technique to completing this task.



07:51AM | 10/04/02
Member Since: 10/03/02
1 lifetime posts
Please provide a description of the wall you are putting these on (drywall/stud, concrete, interior/exterior, etc.). Also, will these planks extend from a wall on either end, or will three edges be exposed?


10:22AM | 10/04/02
Member Since: 08/21/02
4 lifetime posts
The wall is a simple drywall over wooden studs wall. The building is only 17 years old, so I'm guessing it's pretty standard.

It is an inside wall in my living room.
Yes, I do want 3 sides to be exposed.

Hope this helps.

[This message has been edited by tholtman (edited October 04, 2002).]

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button