Latest Discussions : Home Design


05:16AM | 03/31/03
Member Since: 03/30/03
1 lifetime posts
I am trying to find a ceiling beam to separate my dining room from my living room (so I can paint the rooms different colors). Who knew it would be so hard to find? Is there a store that sells them or do I have to have one custom made from a builder? Thanks!


11:10AM | 04/05/03
Member Since: 11/06/02
1278 lifetime posts
Try to find a supplier, local or online that sells Fypon products. They have a foam molded beam that should be appropriate. I have some leftover ends about four and a half feet long.

If that will work for you, email me at
We might be able to work something out.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button