Latest Discussions : Plumbing


06:32AM | 07/18/00
Member Since: 07/17/00
5 lifetime posts
I have a Victorian home and would like to install a water closet. I've found new ones but they were over $800, does anyone know where I might find one a lot cheaper? Does anyone know if I can make one out of a new toilet?


10:06AM | 08/02/00
Member Since: 03/13/00
1674 lifetime posts
I give up. I always thought a "water closet" aka "WC" was the name the British give to the bathroom/toilet/john. If not that, what's it?


10:14AM | 08/02/00
Member Since: 07/17/00
5 lifetime posts
A "water closet" is the name of the old fashioned toilet with the tank mounted on the wall and a pull chain to flush instead of a handle.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button