Latest Discussions : Plumbing


02:33PM | 10/17/03
Member Since: 10/16/03
1 lifetime posts
Help! The plug on my tub faucet (the thing you pull up to get the water to come out of the shower head) has fallen out. How do I fix this?!?


04:43PM | 10/17/03
Member Since: 06/03/01
324 lifetime posts
Usually the diverter valve is located on the spout. If so, remove & replace the spout/diverter assembly. Need to remove it first and take it with you to be sure to get a replacement that fits. Check underneath for any set screw. Then use a short wooden dowel to stick in the spout and use for leverage to turn it off. Same for the replacement.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button