I have a tub in my 35 y.o. house that's avocado green and just waiting to be replaced.
The problem is, the tub measures 51 1/2" in length. Even taking into account the tile, it's still less than 53 inches.
I can't find any tubs this size in town or on the internet. Any help?
After reading your post I got on the internet to see what I could Find. (computers are my think) Its very difficult to find tubs to fit that length. I guess the other question is how much width do you have. Maybe finding a off the normal shape tub might work. At any rate check out http://www.clawfootsupply.com/class190 its the only play I found with short tubs I think this one is 48" Its the cast iron tub with the feet things.. Good Luck to you
- 7 Types of Homeowners Who Can Benefit from a Backyard Shed
- 50 Products for Quick Fixes Around the House
- How To: Keep Cool When You're Working Outside
- 21 Money-Saving Tricks Every Homeowner Needs to Know
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 19 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects