Latest Discussions : Plumbing


02:41PM | 02/04/06
Member Since: 02/03/06
1 lifetime posts
We're replacing the valve in our toilet and have everything taken off, but can't seem to get the farrell (sp?) off. Anyone know how? We could really use some advice! Thanks in advance for any advice!

erik peterson

12:25PM | 02/05/06
Member Since: 06/23/03
223 lifetime posts
Go to the hardware store or perhaps plumbing supply store and purchase a "ferrell-puller" common tool that most experienced plumbers carry..........erik

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button