I am adding a front to my fireplace and I am wanting to attach seashells to it. I have been told to use Mastic as an adheasive. I have also wondered if I should use stucco or thin set. any advise on which works best. They are larger shells(a little heavy) and I dont' want they material to chip off. thanks
Dont use mastic around a fireplace. It will turn brittle if the heat gets to it causing the pieces to fall off the wall or at least sit there with only the grout holding them in place.
need advise on Mastic vs. thin set
mold issues and extremely very humid no air in unfin...
match replacement piece?
Bathroom light with pull chain.
- 7 Types of Homeowners Who Can Benefit from a Backyard Shed
- 50 Products for Quick Fixes Around the House
- How To: Keep Cool When You're Working Outside
- 21 Money-Saving Tricks Every Homeowner Needs to Know
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 19 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects