Your search for "Acrylic concrete sealer" returned 1000+ results
Showing 1 to 20
How To: Apply Polyurethane Sealer
More than a mere shine, polyurethane sealer protects and preserves the finish you've chosen for your furniture or flo...
The Best Acrylic Paints of 2022
Whether you plan to dabble in fine art or need a trusty set to add a splash of color to your art supplies, it’s alway...
DIY Concrete Planters
Large planters for your deck or patio can be very pricey, so it makes sense to build your own. If you like the look o...
The Best Acrylic Paint Brushes for Your DIY Project
Artists and crafters favor acrylic paint for its versatility. It is used not only on canvas, but also on glass, wood,...
DIY Concrete Tabletop
Sometimes we see a project that truly bowls us over. This concrete tabletop from Pete at D. I. Y. Projects with Pete ...
DIY Concrete Letters
When we came across this DIY concrete letter and ampersand from Katelyn at Learning, Creating, Living, we had to shar...
DIY Concrete Countertops
We loved Jessie's concrete countertops at Imperfectly Polished and couldn't wait to feature them. The entire project ...
How To: Cut Concrete
Whether you want to create a countertop or expand your sidewalk, cutting concrete yourself may not be as daunting as ...
How To: Mix Concrete
Everyone knows how concrete looks and that it lasts for years and years. What you may not have realized is that prepa...
DIY Concrete Lamp
Concrete is one of the most versatile materials. And unlike many raw materials, concrete can be molded into any shape...
How To: Measure Concrete
If you're pouring a concrete foundation, how do you figure out how much concrete you'll need? There's a pretty simpl...
DIY Concrete Wall Planters
These concrete modular wall planters made by Ananda at A Piece of Rainbow are the perfect geometric accent for the mo...
How to Stain Concrete
Homeowners used to think of concrete as strictly utilitarian stuff, resorted to only when a better-looking material w...
How To: Repair Concrete Steps
For construction professionals and homeowners alike, concrete offers many appealing qualities, but there may be none ...
How To: Drill Into Concrete
While concrete's cool, industrial aesthetic is a go-to design touch in modern homes, its density and strength are wha...
How To: Remove Concrete Stains
Concrete driveways, patios, and garage floors may take a beating, but that doesn’t mean they must show the signs. Whi...
How To: Make Concrete Pumpkins
This content has been brought to you by Quikrete. Its facts and opinions are those of BobVila. com. If you love havin...
How To: Acid Stain Concrete
Concrete is durable, dependable—and, naturally, a bit cold in tone. If this steely neutral isn't your style, you can ...
10 Ways to Go Crazy for Concrete
For 75 years now, QUIKRETE® has supplied homeowners with high-quality concrete mixes for a staggering variety of proj...
8 Surprising Reasons to Bring Concrete Indoors
If you thought concrete was just for sidewalks, think again. This DIY-friendly material is rapidly finding its way in...
- 10 (Totally) Unexpected Uses for a Shed
- Curb Appeal: Garage Doors Make All the Difference!
- 8 Storage Spots You're Not Taking Advantage Of (Yet)
- The Easiest Way to Make Your Home Worth More
- 50 Genius Products for Quick Fixes at Home
- Don't Make These 8 Mistakes in Your Front Yard
- 15 Plants Never to Grow in Your Yard
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 19 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- Let It Go: 14 Things to Trash Without Thinking Twice
- 16 Home Improvements That Are Best Not to DIY
- Cheap Thrills: 15 Favorite Amazon Buys for Under $5
- 11 Homes Built to Survive the End of the World
- 20 Kitchen Trends You Might Regret
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 25 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Things You Didn't Know Coca-Cola Can Do
- 10 Things a Burglar Doesn't Want You to Know
- Slash Your Electric Bill with 11 Savvy Hacks
- 25 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements