Your search for "Magnifying glass" returned 1000+ results
Showing 1 to 20
Walking on Glass
Glass block floors add a unique accent to wood, tile, stone, and concrete. Consider them a dual purpose floor: Glass ...
How To: Paint Glass
Smooth and reflective, glass makes a lovely canvas for paint. If, however, you've never before tried to paint glass, ...
How To: Cut Glass
If the very thought of cutting glass makes you cringe, perhaps it’s because you remember a painful occasion when glas...
All About Glass Cutters
The glass cutter is a clever tool about the size of a pencil. Its handle, whether made of wood, metal, or plastic, a...
The Best Magnifying Glasses for Reading Fine Print and More
As people grow older, seeing small objects or reading printed material can become more difficult. Others seek to magn...
How to Clean Oven Glass
You know the story: After cooking a big meal—especially after doing so several times a week, for months—splattered gr...
How To: Cut Glass Tile
Glass tile is enjoying its day in the sun as more and more homeowners choose to incorporate it in their home renovati...
How To: Fix Cracked Glass
A pebble from the lawnmower tossed against a window. A drink set down too heavily on your glass-topped coffee table. ...
Art Glass for Beauty and Privacy
Glass is more than functional—it is architectural. It gives the illusion of more space, increases natural lighting, a...
Genius! DIY Faux Stained Glass
There's something about the nostalgic and timeless beauty of stained glass. . . but genuine stained glass comes with ...
3 Fixes for Scratched Glass
Whether in the form of a windowpane, shower wall, or tabletop, glass serves as a durable and glamorous surface almost...
Bob Vila Radio: Glass Block
Glass block has been used as a building material for more than a century, but it experienced a big surge of popularit...
Quick Tip: Glass Block Walls
Glass block walls are a great design feature that let extra sunlight into any room in your home while still providin...
How To: Remove Paint from Glass
You set out a drop cloth and meticulously lined the wall trim with painter’s tape, but you still ended up with a litt...
How To: Clean a Glass Cooktop
Many homeowners invest in glass cooktops because their modern, flat surface makes them both easy on the eye and easy ...
How To: Remove Stickers from Glass
Whether it’s a new mirror that you brought home or a wine bottle that you’re using for a DIY project, lifting the pri...
How To: Make Homemade Glass Cleaner
We’ve all seen the bottles of glass cleaner vying for our dollars on supermarket shelves. But there’s an economical a...
3 Reasons to Love Sliding Glass Doors
With each passing year, it seems like homeowners spend more and more time outside on the deck, porch, or patio, enter...
The Best Glass Cleaners Tested in 2023
Cleaning glass is an easy housekeeping chore to skip—that is, until all you see are streaks of grime, islands of dust...
The Best Paint for Glass of 2023
Painting on glass can be hugely satisfying, easy to use, and versatile. With a little imagination, all kinds of every...
- 10 (Totally) Unexpected Uses for a Shed
- Curb Appeal: Garage Doors Make All the Difference!
- 8 Storage Spots You're Not Taking Advantage Of (Yet)
- The Easiest Way to Make Your Home Worth More
- 50 Genius Products for Quick Fixes at Home
- Don't Make These 8 Mistakes in Your Front Yard
- 15 Plants Never to Grow in Your Yard
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 19 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- Let It Go: 14 Things to Trash Without Thinking Twice
- 16 Home Improvements That Are Best Not to DIY
- Cheap Thrills: 15 Favorite Amazon Buys for Under $5
- 11 Homes Built to Survive the End of the World
- 20 Kitchen Trends You Might Regret
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 25 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Things You Didn't Know Coca-Cola Can Do
- 10 Things a Burglar Doesn't Want You to Know
- Slash Your Electric Bill with 11 Savvy Hacks
- 25 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements