Your search for "Saw" returned 1000+ results
Showing 1 to 20
Some cabinetmakers of distinction assert that the band saw is the single most important stationary tool in the worksh...
The Coping Saw
Coping is a process by which one piece with an irregular surface is fitted to another. In practice, most of us encoun...
Band Saw Safety
This is a powerful cutting tool and must be used with proper respect and care. The Saw Table. Keep it clear of debris...
Saw Blade Sharpening
A good handsaw, when properly treated, is a tool that can be passed with pride from one generation to the next. Essen...
Tilting Arbor Saw
For many woodworkers, the single most important workshop tool is the table saw. Though it is most often referred to b...
Power Saw Blade Sense
When you are cutting wood, one of the first decisions to make is what type of circular saw blade will give you the re...
What's the Difference? Miter Saw vs. Table Saw
Power saws have changed the woodworking industry, giving DIYers the muscle they need to create large projects in a sh...
How To: Saw Safely
Every time you use a power saw, you put your very own flesh and blood at risk. I've worked with more contractors than...
The Bow Saw
One reason for the fascination of antique tools is their visual appeal. For many people, the bow saw has just such a...
There are always ongoing debates within a universe of people who are committed to their work. One such argument among...
The Saber Saw
A rule of thumb in the tool world is that the smaller the blade, the greater the variety of cuts. One tool that demon...
Handling Your Hand Saw
How to Make a CrosscutCrosscuts are cuts that go against the wood grain. Once you've properly measured and marked you...
Miter Saw vs. Circular Saw: Which Tool Is Right for Your Project?
Miter saw vs. circular saw is a comparison that many DIYers consider while working on home renovation projects, becau...
The Portable Table Saw
For on-site work, a portable table saw is more practical than larger, heavier table saws. It rips and crosscuts; it m...
12 Double-Duty Products You Never Saw Coming
Double-duty furniture and appliances can save you money by doing the work of two fixtures for the price of one. Not o...
Bob Vila Radio: Circular Saw Safety
Although circular saws are one of the most useful tools you can have in your toolbox, they can also be one of the mos...
Bob Vila Radio: Reciprocating Saw Safety
Reciprocating saws—the ones with a motor and a thin, straight blade that juts back and forth—are one of the most usef...
How to Use a Miter Saw
Whether it’s for cutting framing lumber square and true, or cutting a perfect crown molding joint, a miter saw can be...
How to Use a Circular Saw
DIYers have a wide variety of cutting tools available to them, but few are as convenient and versatile as the circula...
The Hand-Held Circular Saw
The circular saw was invented in England at the turn of the nineteenth century, though there is considerable disagree...
- 10 (Totally) Unexpected Uses for a Shed
- Curb Appeal: Garage Doors Make All the Difference!
- 8 Storage Spots You're Not Taking Advantage Of (Yet)
- The Easiest Way to Make Your Home Worth More
- 50 Genius Products for Quick Fixes at Home
- Don't Make These 8 Mistakes in Your Front Yard
- 15 Plants Never to Grow in Your Yard
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 19 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- Let It Go: 14 Things to Trash Without Thinking Twice
- 16 Home Improvements That Are Best Not to DIY
- Cheap Thrills: 15 Favorite Amazon Buys for Under $5
- 11 Homes Built to Survive the End of the World
- 20 Kitchen Trends You Might Regret
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 25 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Things You Didn't Know Coca-Cola Can Do
- 10 Things a Burglar Doesn't Want You to Know
- Slash Your Electric Bill with 11 Savvy Hacks
- 25 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements