Your search for "exposed brick" returned 75 results
Showing 1 to 20
Exposed brick brings texture, color, and a rustic vibe to interior spaces. The look, which is typically achieved by r...
My wife and I are halfway through renovating our kitchen. We have removed the plaster from the walls (including the ...
anyone ever done any exposed brick facades? im looking to give my rec room a industrial, lofty feel. I bought 1/4 i...
I just demolished an intereior wall in my loft apt. to expose the original brick. It appears to be covered with a lay...
The naturally distressed patina of brick adds to its desirability indoors and out, but too much dirt accumulation can...
Although exposed brick offers a warm, appealing aesthetic redolent of history, many homeowners are puzzled by the que...
Prized for its classical appeal, durability, and low maintenance, brick is among the most desired types of exterior s...
I own a 1914 home in New York where rear, exterior brick walls are covered with a stucco-like coating. During the wi...
I have a large room in a condominium which is hard to keep warm. Two of the four walls are exposed brick without any ...
I have a home built in 1891 with exposed brick walls. The mortar from the walls brushes off if you touch it...the br...
I recently used a Minwax Oil-based Polyurethane to seal my exposed brick. The problem I encountered is that on some ...
What is the technique for doing a wall with a crumpled breakaway plaster with exposed brick facade look?
We purchased an old Victorian house built in the 1800's. We have reason to believe that some brick fireplaces were c...
We are in the process of building a glass victorian conservatory on our home Here is a link to a similar product so y...
Subject says it all. I have a fireplace that's exposed from the wall only one brick width, about 4 ft wide, and goin...
We are in an old converted Victorian house. There is a old brick fireplace in our kitchen which had been bricked up ...
1920's home on a steep lot, brick foundation exterior is almost fully exposed on 2 sides. Foundation plus chimney ar...
Painting the brick won't necessarily ruin it, however it will take some work to remove the paint, which can add up to...
- 10 (Totally) Unexpected Uses for a Shed
- Curb Appeal: Garage Doors Make All the Difference!
- 8 Storage Spots You're Not Taking Advantage Of (Yet)
- The Easiest Way to Make Your Home Worth More
- 50 Genius Products for Quick Fixes at Home
- Don't Make These 8 Mistakes in Your Front Yard
- 15 Plants Never to Grow in Your Yard
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 19 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- Let It Go: 14 Things to Trash Without Thinking Twice
- 13 Home Improvements That Are Illegal to DIY
- Cheap Thrills: 15 Favorite Amazon Buys for Under $5
- 11 Homes Built to Survive the End of the World
- 12 Kitchen Trends You Might Regret
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 25 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Things You Didn't Know Coca-Cola Can Do
- 10 Things a Burglar Doesn't Want You to Know
- Slash Your Electric Bill with 11 Savvy Hacks
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements