Your search for "neighborhoods" returned 73 results
Showing 1 to 20
Bob visits the historic neighborhoods and parks of St. Petersburg, FL.
Sure, property seekers have been going nuts over prices in Hollywood, South Beach, and Greenwich Village for years, b...
St. Petersburg, the fourth-largest city in Florida, was founded in 1888 and now has 248,000 residents. Set on Tampa B...
Savvy homebuyers these days know that a home is worth more based on its location than on its square footage. Listen t...
Bob reviews the sturdy and durable truss roof system, in addition to the energy-efficient impact-resistant windows. A...
In Malibu, Bob tours a house that was built in the mid-50s and really looks that way, from the tile to the windows. B...
Bob tours Chicago's Wicker Park and Lincoln Park neighborhoods with a realtor. He checks out the greystone two-flat, ...
Roaming the streets on foot might elicit stares in some car-dependent corners of the country, but did you know that t...
No matter where you live, be it city, suburb, or country, noise is just about everywhere. Even the quietest of neighb...
In almost every city in the United States, certain neighborhoods are in hot demand, and real estate dealings in those...
In desirable neighborhoods across the United States, the razing of a tear-down is a familiar sight. But this market-d...
Where are the best haunts for sweet treats and family-friendly frights on Halloween night? The results are in! A team...
The rugged beauty and fuss-free style of log cabins made them one of the most beloved American home archetypes of all...
Common sense dictates that homes in walkable neighborhoods, with easy access to public transit, would pull higher val...
I sure wish we could post photos! Anyhow, I was thinking the same thing--driving through other neighborhoods to see ...
This project deals with two very different notions of home. On one hand, Bob is participating in the revitalization o...
Perhaps you have been searching for several months or even years, and now you have found the perfect home. Your dream...
Renting is suddenly cool: these days, renting is about lifestyle and flexibility, says Jane Hodges, author of the new...
Developing renovation ideas requires that you look at, and really see, your house. You may believe you know it intim...
- 10 (Totally) Unexpected Uses for a Shed
- Curb Appeal: Garage Doors Make All the Difference!
- 8 Storage Spots You're Not Taking Advantage Of (Yet)
- The Easiest Way to Make Your Home Worth More
- 50 Genius Products for Quick Fixes at Home
- Don't Make These 8 Mistakes in Your Front Yard
- 15 Plants Never to Grow in Your Yard
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 19 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- Let It Go: 14 Things to Trash Without Thinking Twice
- 13 Home Improvements That Are Illegal to DIY
- Cheap Thrills: 15 Favorite Amazon Buys for Under $5
- 11 Homes Built to Survive the End of the World
- 12 Kitchen Trends You Might Regret
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 25 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Things You Didn't Know Coca-Cola Can Do
- 10 Things a Burglar Doesn't Want You to Know
- Slash Your Electric Bill with 11 Savvy Hacks
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements