Your search for "renovations" returned 215 results
Showing 1 to 20
Manor Renovations provides Upgrade our office building, showrooms and warehouses with energy efficient heating, insul...
Which projects are on your home improvement wish list? A modern kitchen? Maybe bathroom update or a basement remodel?...
Bob discusses homeowner Jim Verity's twofold renovation. Both his front and side porches are under renovation, and se...
I don't have direct advice for you, except that another forum might be more helpful for this question. There used to...
We have a similar situation and would love to know what you ended up doing? Did you build up?
Jane, Email me firstname.lastname@example.org
The house I am living in is 50 years old. It is a ranch style. I would like to renovate by adding on a room and pati...
Conventional wisdom holds that upgrades and improvements will enhance a home’s value. But some improvements are bette...
It's not a snap, but the Federal Housing Agency's 203k program enables homeowners to finance home improvements as par...
Safety is an important consideration in any home renovation, but when children live in a home under reconstruction, k...
The tour of the project house continues up into the attic and down into the basement. Bob and general contractor Ron ...
Even though most homeowners set a budget before they start a remodeling project, the final cost of renovations can en...
As most homeowners are well aware, problems can strike a house suddenly and without warning: a leaky roof or a fallen...
The new family room is all done and furnished and looks terrific. Bob talks with Sarah Monzon, the homeowner who also...
In recent years, study after study has revealed a rise in the number of renovations that take place in the kitchen. W...
There are a lot of decisions to make when you put your home on the market, and one of the biggest is your asking pric...
Mudrooms: They're the gateway between the great outdoors and the rest of your house. That means they're susceptible t...
Let's face it: For homeowners in most cities, the real estate boom is far, far behind us. Most folks need to squeeze ...
Who doesn’t love the idea of a brand-spanking-new kitchen filled with gleaming appliances, flawless cabinets and pris...
- 10 (Totally) Unexpected Uses for a Shed
- Curb Appeal: Garage Doors Make All the Difference!
- 8 Storage Spots You're Not Taking Advantage Of (Yet)
- The Easiest Way to Make Your Home Worth More
- 50 Genius Products for Quick Fixes at Home
- Don't Make These 8 Mistakes in Your Front Yard
- 15 Plants Never to Grow in Your Yard
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 19 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- Let It Go: 14 Things to Trash Without Thinking Twice
- 13 Home Improvements That Are Illegal to DIY
- Cheap Thrills: 15 Favorite Amazon Buys for Under $5
- 11 Homes Built to Survive the End of the World
- 12 Kitchen Trends You Might Regret
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 25 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Things You Didn't Know Coca-Cola Can Do
- 10 Things a Burglar Doesn't Want You to Know
- Slash Your Electric Bill with 11 Savvy Hacks
- 25 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements