- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Lifespan House > Episode 8: Front Porch and Bathroom
Finishing the Front Porch and Installing Custom Pine Shutters
Project: Lifespan House, Episode 8, Part 1
In the bathroom, tile work begins, featuring the installation of a tumbled marble shower, surrounded by stenciled design. Also, the granite vanity top for the Kohler lavatory is cut.
Around back, carpenter Bob Ryley and general contractor Kevin Kalman are making progress on the side porch. Additional information is available regarding historic paint colors in the Charleston area.
- Part 1: Finishing the Front Porch and Installing Custom Pine Shutters
- Along with carpenter Bob Ryley and general contractor Kevin Kalman, Bob looks over the finishing touches on the front porch, then chats with Pat and Randy Withers (from Withers Shutters), as they install the Pine shutters.
- Part 2: Preparing a Shower Pan for Tumbled Stone Tile Installation
- Part 3: Laying Plywood for the Front Porch Ceiling
- Part 4: Limestone Tile Installation
ALL EPISODES IN LIFESPAN HOUSE