- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Loft Conversion > Episode 9: Drywall and Plastering Tips
Kitchen Plumbing Installed
Project: Loft Conversion, Episode 9, Part 3
Carpenter Bob Ryley is on-site to help David Ives put together a bookshelf nook, and Brian Dauphinee gives Bob some pointers on installing precision drywall and plastering in tricky places. Also, plumber Elie Ghazali begins installing the stainless steel dishwasher and range in the restaurant-style kitchen.
- Part 1: Building and Installing Cabinets
- Part 2: Hanging Blueboard and Installing Corner Beads
- Part 3: Kitchen Plumbing Installed
- In the Boston loft conversion project unit, the final connections are made to the new kitchen appliances, including a garbage disposal and a gas stove.
Bob Vila highlights the world of stylish city living by chronicling the conversion of a loft apartment in Boston's Leather District. This unit is getting a top-of-the-line treatment: cutting edge design, custom-made furniture and casework, sleek modern fixtures, and up-to-date appliances.
ALL EPISODES IN LOFT CONVERSION