- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Loft Conversion > Episode 10: Installing Track Lighting
Installing a Mirror and Glasswork
Project: Loft Conversion, Episode 10, Part 3
With the electricians getting started on lighting at the loft project, Bob takes a look at how track lighting gets put together. Lighting designer Markus Earley gives Bob a tour of Lightolier's Tech Center in Fall River, MA, a working model that demonstrates the power of light to change the mood of a space. Back at the loft, an extra large mirror, a backlit shelf, and glass partitions for the shower stall are all installed.
- Part 1: Lighting Design Discussed
- Part 2: Discussing Different Types of Light
- Part 3: Installing a Mirror and Glasswork
- Bob observes Bill Brody (from Classic Glass) installing a large mirror, a glass shelf, and a glass partition wall.
Bob Vila highlights the world of stylish city living by chronicling the conversion of a loft apartment in Boston's Leather District. This unit is getting a top-of-the-line treatment: cutting edge design, custom-made furniture and casework, sleek modern fixtures, and up-to-date appliances.
ALL EPISODES IN LOFT CONVERSION