- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Accessible Home > Episode 7: Landscaping and Stairs
Installing Steel Stair Stringers for the Bulkhead
Project: Accessible Home, Episode 7, Part 2
Bob helps anchor the new modular stair system into the bulkhead foundation and reviews the new kitchen cabinets.
Carpenter Bob Ryley and contractor George build the ramp for the front porch of the accessible unit.
- Part 1: Planting Trees and Shrubs in the Front Yard
- Part 2: Installing Steel Stair Stringers for the Bulkhead
- Installer Juan Gonsalves shows Bob how to install steel stair stringers. The stringers mount directly to the foundation's concrete wall and simplify the stairbuilding process.
- Part 3: Building a Handicapped Access Ramp
ALL EPISODES IN ACCESSIBLE HOME