- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Malibu Beach House > Episode 8: Monitoring Network and Waterproofing
Bob Visits Tim Allen at Home
Project: Malibu Beach House, Episode 8, Part 2
Bob discusses the many cutting-edge, environmentally sound features of the Malibu project with an ecological consultant. Then, Bob visits "Home Improvement" star Tim Allen for a tongue-in-cheek tour of his very own home improvement project. Back on site the house is wired with a "smart house" all-systems monitoring network. And hot-mopped tar is used to waterproof the stairway planter.
- Part 1: Environmentally Friendly House
- Part 2: Bob Visits Tim Allen at Home
- Bob visit's "Home Improvement" star Tim Allen at home, for a tongue-in-cheek look at some of Tim's very own home improvement projects.
- Part 3: Smart-House Wiring and Waterproofing the Stairway Planter
Bob Vila transforms a California beach house on stilts into an elegant Spanish-style villa, worthy of its glamorous location—Malibu. Projects include an elegant winding staircase, a state-of-the-art sprinkler system, environmentally friendly blown-in cellulose insulation, and seismic code compliance.
ALL EPISODES IN MALIBU BEACH HOUSE