- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Greenhouse > Episode 2: Pouring the Footings
Brooklyn Botanical Garden Tour
Project: Greenhouse, Episode 2, Part 2
Bob surveys the newly excavated foundation layout and sees the concrete poured along a special conveyor belt to make the footings. Bob then travels to New York City to experience a large-scale, world-class greenhouse, the Brooklyn Botanical Garden.
- Part 1: Foundation Layout
- Part 2: Brooklyn Botanical Garden Tour
- Bob takes a trip to New York City to tour the Brooklyn Botanical Garden, a spectacular, world-class museum greenhouse.
- Part 3: Pouring the Concrete Foundation
Bob Vila heads to Cape Cod in the dead of winter to watch over the construction of a custom, high-tech greenhouse. The design and construction of a new addition to the front of an existing house afforded the creation of this conservatory and of a new front entry pavilion that features a mahogany pergola supported by limestone columns.
ALL EPISODES IN GREENHOUSE