- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Cabin in the Woods > Episode 7: Interior Finishes
Do-It-Yourself Modular Home Construction System
Project: Cabin in the Woods, Episode 7, Part 2
Bob reviews progress on the cabin, paying special attention to the new shingles. Inside, heart pine and Pergo laminate flooring is being installed. And Bob travels to New York for a tour of the ARCH House at Rensselaer Polytechnical Institute to learn more about the latest technological advances in the building industry.
- Part 1: Exterior Shingles and Brick Walkway
- Part 2: Do-It-Yourself Modular Home Construction System
- Bob tours a home that was designed to affordable, flexible, and easy to build with a do-it-yourself, low-cost construction system.
- Part 3: Installing Pine and Pergo Laminate Flooring
Bob Vila explores the concept of sustainable design by putting resource management theories into practice for everyday living. Projects include a pre-cast foundation system, earth-friendly septic system, energy-efficient appliances, and more.
ALL EPISODES IN CABIN IN THE WOODS