- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Cabin in the Woods > Episode 9: Cabin Tour
Butcher Block Countertop and Crackle Painting
Project: Cabin in the Woods, Episode 9, Part 2
Bob and contractor Bob Ryley tour the finished exterior and grounds. Inside, the finishing interior design touches have come together to an original, romantic, and very functional effect.
- Part 1: Touring the Cabin's Interior Decor
- Part 2: Butcher Block Countertop and Crackle Painting
- Bob and contractor Bob Ryley install a butcher block countertop in the kitchen, and decorator Robyn Peterson shows Bob how to create a "crackle" finish.
- Part 3: Interior Design Finishing Touches
Bob Vila explores the concept of sustainable design by putting resource management theories into practice for everyday living. Projects include a pre-cast foundation system, earth-friendly septic system, energy-efficient appliances, and more.
ALL EPISODES IN CABIN IN THE WOODS