- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Victorian > Episode 3: Foundation and Framing
Tour of Cape May, NJ
Project: Victorian, Episode 3, Part 2
The crew on Martha's Vineyard begins to lay a cinder block foundation with a crawl space for storage, while Bob explains how to connect the old construction to the new. Plus, Bob travels to historic Cape May, NJ to tour Victorian homes in one of America's oldest beach resort towns. Back at the site, the carpenters start framing the new turret roof on the old cottage.
- Part 1: Discussing the Concrete Block Foundation
- Part 2: Tour of Cape May, NJ
- Bob tours Cape May, one of the oldest beach resort areas in New Jersey, a town with many Victorian-era homes and hotels.
- Part 3: Roof Framing and Constructing a Turret
Bob Vila tackles a remodeling and construction project on the island of Martha's Vineyard. The expansion of the cabin transforms a tiny vacation home into a spacious family retreat with an authentic 'Vineyard Victorian' look.
ALL EPISODES IN VICTORIAN