- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Victorian > Episode 9: Wallpapering and Pantry
Adding a Door to a Wood-Paneled Wall
Project: Victorian, Episode 9, Part 3
After some helpful hints on wallpapering the old den, Bob travels to upstate New York to see how wallpaper is made-- the path from wood pulp to the colorfully printed product. Back on Martha's Vineyard, contractor Bob Ryley installs some authentic Victorian kitchen storage elements.
- Part 1: Victorian-Style Wallpaper
- Part 2: Wallpaper Factory Tour
- Part 3: Adding a Door to a Wood-Paneled Wall
- Bob reviews progress in the kitchen, which includes the installation of a pantry, and contractor Bob Ryley demonstrates how to build a door into a wood-paneled wall.
Bob Vila tackles a remodeling and construction project on the island of Martha's Vineyard. The expansion of the cabin transforms a tiny vacation home into a spacious family retreat with an authentic 'Vineyard Victorian' look.
ALL EPISODES IN VICTORIAN