- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Victorian > Episode 12: Plate Rail and Stenciling
Costs for Building the Victorian
Project: Victorian, Episode 12, Part 3
Bob and contractor Bob Ryley install a plate rail in the kitchen of the Martha's Vineyard project house. Plus, a paint expert gives some hints on hand-stenciling a Victorian design in the master bedroom. Outside, a professional landscape designer explains the plantings in the completed formal courtyard.
- Part 1: Finishing Touches in the Kitchen
- Part 2: Wall Stenciling and Decorative Striping
- Part 3: Costs for Building the Victorian
- Bob and contractor Bob Ryley review costs for the Victorian-style remodel-and-build project in Martha's Vineyard, MA.
Bob Vila tackles a remodeling and construction project on the island of Martha's Vineyard. The expansion of the cabin transforms a tiny vacation home into a spacious family retreat with an authentic 'Vineyard Victorian' look.
ALL EPISODES IN VICTORIAN