- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Split-Level Ranch > Episode 7: Resurfacing Counters, Framing the Deck, and Installing the Vinyl Floor
Vinyl Flooring Installation
Project: Split-Level Ranch, Episode 7, Part 3
Work continues in the kitchen with the resurfacing of old counters and new cuts made for the sink. Next, Bob goes out back to view the framing for the new deck. Also, tips for exterior prep and painting are shared, and a template is being used to cut vinyl sheet goods for an exact fit.
- Part 1: Progress in the Kitchen
- Part 2: Tips on Exterior Painting
- Part 3: Vinyl Flooring Installation
- Bob observes as workmen create a template that's used to cut vinyl sheet goods for an exact fit on the floor.
Bob Vila is in Plymouth, MA, to oversee the remodel of a worn-out, 17-year-old raised ranch with problems familiar to many homeowners. The façade is re-sided and repainted, windows are replaced, and a new entry is built. Inside, the new bath and kitchen, which are added, provide the project highlights.
ALL EPISODES IN SPLIT-LEVEL RANCH