- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Split-Level Ranch > Episode 10: Wallpaper, Door, and Paneling Installation
Building and Hanging the Country-Style Door
Project: Split-Level Ranch, Episode 10, Part 2
It is time to begin the interior decorating process, so Bob receives some tips on selecting and hanging wallpaper. Contractor Bob Ryley builds a new country-style door in the shop and hangs it in the new entry. Refinishing in the basement continues with the installation of paneling.
- Part 1: Selecting and Hanging Wallpaper
- Part 2: Building and Hanging the Country-Style Door
- A country-style door, built by carpenter Bob Ryley in the workshop, is hung in the new entry of the Plymouth project house.
- Part 3: Installation of Paneling in the Basement
Bob Vila is in Plymouth, MA, to oversee the remodel of a worn-out, 17-year-old raised ranch with problems familiar to many homeowners. The façade is re-sided and repainted, windows are replaced, and a new entry is built. Inside, the new bath and kitchen, which are added, provide the project highlights.
ALL EPISODES IN SPLIT-LEVEL RANCH