- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Split-Level Ranch > Episode 11: Lantern and Trellis
Building a Trellis
Project: Split-Level Ranch, Episode 11, Part 3
Bob wires a special light fixture for a special Colonial lantern in the front hall, and the plumber hooks up the refrigerator icemaker. To add to the ambiance of the property, a trellis is built in the front yard. First, the frame and lattice work are done in the shop, then it is installed with posts in the front yard.
- Part 1: Wiring the Colonial Lantern Fixture
- Part 2: Hooking Up the Refrigerator Ice Maker
- Part 3: Building a Trellis
- A trellis-- the frame and lattice of which have been built in the workshop-- is installed in the front yard.
Bob Vila is in Plymouth, MA, to oversee the remodel of a worn-out, 17-year-old raised ranch with problems familiar to many homeowners. The façade is re-sided and repainted, windows are replaced, and a new entry is built. Inside, the new bath and kitchen, which are added, provide the project highlights.
ALL EPISODES IN SPLIT-LEVEL RANCH