- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Cracker Cottage > Episode 3: Demolition and Roof Brackets
Discussing Swimming Pool Design
Project: Cracker Cottage, Episode 3, Part 2
Demolition has begun at the cottage. The living room ceiling, as well as the kitchen appliances and counters, are all removed. Bob and the architect review the project plans and, to get rid of rotted exterior trim, the roof brackets are replaced.
- Part 1: Naples, FL Home Demolition
- Part 2: Discussing Swimming Pool Design
- Bob discusses the addition of a swimming pool with the project architect.
- Part 3: Termite Damage and Dry Rot
Bob Vila rejuvenates a modest but classic Florida house, focusing on light, ventilation, and outdoor living. Projects include opening walls, improving air conditioning and ventilation, blowing in some insulation, and putting in a new entry.
ALL EPISODES IN CRACKER COTTAGE