- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Cracker Cottage > Episode 7: Swimming Pool and Cooling System
Plans for the Swimming Pool
Project: Cracker Cottage, Episode 7, Part 1
Excavation begins for the new swimming pool, as Bob looks to beat the summer heat. Everyone knows there is nothing better than cooling down with air conditioning, so Bob installs an HVAC unit in the attic. Ventilation is also important, and the attic is insulated and a new fan is installed for air circulation.
- Part 1: Plans for the Swimming Pool
- Bob and Pete, the foreman of the swimming pool construction crew, survey the property and review the installation plans.
- Part 2: Installing the Air-Conditioning System
- Part 3: Installing an Attic Fan
Bob Vila rejuvenates a modest but classic Florida house, focusing on light, ventilation, and outdoor living. Projects include opening walls, improving air conditioning and ventilation, blowing in some insulation, and putting in a new entry.
ALL EPISODES IN CRACKER COTTAGE