- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Cracker Cottage > Episode 12: Installing the Window Valance
Constructing a Carport, Bench, and Storage Structure
Project: Cracker Cottage, Episode 12, Part 3
Before a decorative window valance is added in the kitchen, Bob follows the process by which the valance is traced, cut, and installed. Then, Bob takes a field trip to Keewaydin Island, where he tours an island cottage created by a colorful artist.
- Part 1: Cutting the Valance Pattern
- Part 2: Tour of a Keewaydin Island House
- Part 3: Constructing a Carport, Bench, and Storage Structure
- Bob reviews the construction of a carport, bench, and storage structure, situated adjacent to the Naples project house.
Bob Vila rejuvenates a modest but classic Florida house, focusing on light, ventilation, and outdoor living. Projects include opening walls, improving air conditioning and ventilation, blowing in some insulation, and putting in a new entry.
ALL EPISODES IN CRACKER COTTAGE