- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Cape-Style Home > Episode 10: Kitchen Design and Septic System
Project: Cape-Style Home, Episode 10, Part 1
Bob discusses the kitchen layout with designer Amy O'Haire, then visits her showroom, Classic Kitchen Designs. Claude Daigle demonstrates his drywall techniques and John Aalto talks us through the installation of the septic system.
- Part 1: Drywall Techniques
- Plaster contractor Claude Daigle demonstrates his preferred drywall techniques.
- Part 2: Discussing the Kitchen Layout
- Part 3: Installing the Septic System
Bob Vila's first project for "Home Again" is a Cape Cod-style home in Marstons Mills, MA. Bob takes the viewer through all the steps of building a house from scratch: from architect’s plans and foundation digging to framing, cedar shingling, installing a heating system, and using artist’s paint techniques on the interior.
ALL EPISODES IN CAPE-STYLE HOME