- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Two-Family Greystone > Episode 7: Plumbing Continues
Bricking In a Window
Project: Two-Family Greystone, Episode 7, Part 1
Bob goes downtown to the Merchandise Mart to see a selection of bathroom fixtures at K & B Galleries with Susan Kaiser. Back at the greystone project, plumber Dan Macias replaces an old toilet with a new, high-efficiency toilet. General contractor Ron Gan talks about 'bricking in' for and installation of a smaller bathroom window.
- Part 1: Bricking In a Window
- General contractor Ron Gan talks through the process of bricking in a window in the new kitchen. Ron also addresses the installation of a smaller bathroom window.
- Part 2: The Merchandise Mart
- Part 3: Replacing the Toilet
Bob Vila tracks the progress of a two-family greystone in Chicago's Wicker Park neighborhood that is undergoing renovation. The project documents a low-budget upgrade of the building's two apartments and concludes with a decorator's tour showcasing the eye-catching results.
ALL EPISODES IN TWO-FAMILY GREYSTONE