- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Chicago Coach House > Episode 2: Plans Discussed and Demolition Begins
Removing Old Paint
Project: Chicago Coach House, Episode 2, Part 3
Bob discusses plans for the coach house with architect Mike Morgan and general contractor Ron Gan. Brick worker Dan Webb explains how the brick facade is power-washed to remove several layers of ugly paint.
- Part 1: Basement Demolition
- Part 2: Discussing Plans for the Basement
- Part 3: Removing Old Paint
- Brick worker Dan Webb explains how the brick façade is power-washed to remove several layers of ugly paint.
A coach house in Chicago is reborn! This project includes gutting and rebuilding the interior structure, finishing the basement, and adding a roof dormer. Local artists even show Bob how to give the newly renovated home some panache with a creative, Chicago-style decorating approach and faux-finish painting techniques.
ALL EPISODES IN CHICAGO COACH HOUSE