- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Victorian Kitchen & Bath Remodel > Episode 1: Preview of Victorian Kitchen Remodel
Reviewing Plans for Updating the Victorian
Project: Victorian Kitchen & Bath Remodel, Episode 1, Part 1
Bob is in Rowley, MA for the partial remodeling of a Queen Anne Victorian in the town's historic district. Homeowner David Masher and architect Greg Colling explain how the addition will follow the linear plan of the home, and will ultimately lead onto a new deck, regraded back yard, and landscaped side yard. Outside, contractor Tim Berky gets approval to dig and starts preparing the addition's footings.
- Part 1: Reviewing Plans for Updating the Victorian
- Bob meets with homeowner David Masher and architect Greg Colling at the project house, a Queen Anne Victorian in Rowley, MA's historic district, to review plans for expanding and upgrading the home to fit the needs of a growing family.
- Part 2: Tour of the Victorian Interior
- Part 3: Excavation and Foundation Work
Bob Vila undertakes the partial remodel of a historic Victorian home in Rowley, MA. The house is a classic New England gem with many partitioned rooms, plus the added appeal of a large yard with preserved wetlands beyond. From permits and approvals to the addition of a mudroom and deck, this project focuses on family space.
ALL EPISODES IN VICTORIAN KITCHEN & BATH REMODEL