- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Victorian Kitchen & Bath Remodel > Episode 8: Countertops and Appliances
Sink and Faucet Installation
Project: Victorian Kitchen & Bath Remodel, Episode 8, Part 2
Pablo Contreras of e-counters.com meets Bob to explain how his online company lets customers shop, preview, log dimensions, and get quotes from local fabricators. A Franke double-bowl stainless-steel sink and Franke purifier faucet are also installed. Restaurant-grade stainless-steel cooking appliances arrive from Dynamic Cooking Systems (DCS) and are installed.
- Part 1: Shopping Online for Kitchen Countertops
- Part 2: Sink and Faucet Installation
- Frank Lowry of FJ Lowry Plumbing and Heating installs the a Franke tri-flow Corinthian faucet, now that the countertop and sink are in place.
- Part 3: Chef-Quality Ovens and Cooktop
Bob Vila undertakes the partial remodel of a historic Victorian home in Rowley, MA. The house is a classic New England gem with many partitioned rooms, plus the added appeal of a large yard with preserved wetlands beyond. From permits and approvals to the addition of a mudroom and deck, this project focuses on family space.
ALL EPISODES IN VICTORIAN KITCHEN & BATH REMODEL