- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Waterfront Warehouse Rehab > Episode 2: Demolition and Preservation in Brooklyn
Interior Demolition for Warehouse Conversion
Project: Waterfront Warehouse Rehab, Episode 2, Part 2
David and Jed Walentas of Two Trees Development communicate their vision for the area. Back on site, demolition is underway and preservation expert Bill Higgins, of Higgins and Quasebarth, tells us more about the history of the building.
- Part 1: Roof Deck Construction
- Part 2: Interior Demolition for Warehouse Conversion
- Bob meets with the construction foreman to discuss the demolition work that's underway. The crew has already removed a service elevator, considerably increasing the available square footage for living space. Bob and and the foreman also discuss plans to remove select support posts, enlarge window openings, and install new beams.
- Part 3: Brooklyn Warehouse Architectural History
ALL EPISODES IN WATERFRONT WAREHOUSE REHAB