- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Modular Mountain Retreat > Episode 13: Elm Court Decor and Ongoing Restoration
The Bachelor's Den at Elm Court
Project: Modular Mountain Retreat, Episode 13, Part 4
The media room has been finished off with Smith + Noble window treatments and Whirlpool appliances have been installed in the laundry room. At the end of the hall, the master bedroom suite is also getting some final touches from Smith + Noble.
A quick tour of an adjacent wing of the home is a stark reminder that the work is far from over.
- Part 1: Elm Court Stair Hall
- Part 2: Elm Court's Unfinished Restoration
- Part 3: Elm Court's Guest Suites
- Part 4: The Bachelor's Den at Elm Court
- Bob checks out one of the recently refinished rooms at Elm Court. A custom Walnut coffered ceiling from Owens-Corning's QuietZone noise reduction line of products enhances this suite. (The sound attenuating grid-ceiling system can be fit to any room and comes ready to install).
Kara Roberts from Smith + Noble is on-site at Elm Court to show off window treatments and decor options. Smith + Noble's catalog features collections of matching window treatments, rugs, picture frames, lampshades, and furniture.
The house goes down the assembly line from framing, through wiring and plumbing, all the way to the installation of flooring and priming for paint.
The house is trucked to its pre-fabricated foundations on the lot, and start all the finishing touches that will prove that a modular house doesn't have to be a cookie-cutter affair.
ALL EPISODES IN MODULAR MOUNTAIN RETREAT