- Bob Vila TV Shows >
- Two-Family Greystone > Episode 2: Plans Discussed and Demolition Begins
Touring Chicago's Modern Architecture
Project: Two-Family Greystone, Episode 2, Part 2
Bob discusses plans with local architect Bill Bauhs and takes a tour of downtown Chicago's striking modern buildings with architectural historian Susan Benjamin. Back at the project house, Bob meets with general contractor Ron Gan. Demolition has begun.
- Part 1: Discussing Plans with the Architect
- Part 2: Touring Chicago's Modern Architecture
- Bob meets with architectural historian Susan Benjamin to tour five buildings in Chicago, the birthplace of the skyscraper.
- Part 3: Demolition Work Starts
Bob Vila tracks the progress of a two-family greystone in Chicago's Wicker Park neighborhood that is undergoing renovation. The project documents a low-budget upgrade of the building's two apartments and concludes with a decorator's tour showcasing the eye-catching results.
ALL EPISODES IN TWO-FAMILY GREYSTONE